In the fast-paced world of healthcare, organizations need solutions and tools to improve efficiency and service quality while decreasing costs. Our partners offer the tools and solutions you need to help you achieve these goals and drive change to meet these demands.
HANYS Printing Services offers high-quality printing, exceptional customer service and timely delivery. One long-time customer calls us a lifesaver. “I don't know what I would do without the print shop, to be honest.”
See what other customers are saying, and experience how our expert press, bindery and copy specialists can make your project a success.
Healthcare is Your Mission. Language Access is Ours.
With more than 36 years of experience, LanguageLine Solutions® provides the highest quality phone, video and onsite interpreting, document translation services and localization, as well as bilingual staff and interpreter testing and training. LLS delivers the industry’s fastest and most dependable access to highly trained and professional linguists in more than 240 languages.
MLMIC, a Berkshire Hathaway Company, has been a leader in the medical malpractice insurance industry for over 45 years. Today, MLMIC is not only the largest writer of medical professional liability insurance in New York state, it’s also one of the largest companies of its kind in the nation.
MLMIC’s services include:
- Consultative Risk Management and Analytics – Offering access to New York experts skilled in loss analysis and prevention.
- LEGAL 24/7 – Providing immediate access to experienced, knowledgeable healthcare attorneys.
- Claim Management Service – Successfully defending more cases than all other New York insurers combined. Our defense never rests.
- Best practices to combat denials: Keep calm and appeal like a lawyer Sept. 28
- How strong compliance creates value for the healthcare organization Oct. 11
Operations webinar recordings
- Professional liability trends: Where we were, where we are, where we’re going March 9
- 2021 Healthcare law review Dec. 7
- Addressing the risks and benefits of artificial intelligence in healthcare Nov. 16